Telehealth & Experienced-Based therapy for adolescents and adults
- Session Format: Individual, Family, Group, and teaching to groups
- Experienced-Based Sessions: Many of my sessions are conducted outside in nature, on a walk, by the river, on paddle boards, or at the Crocker Art Museum.
- Online Sessions Available: Simple Practice Telehealth App, also offering phone sessions for WiFi challenged areas.
I am a down to earth, non-judgmental, trauma informed therapist with a lot of love for the work I do. I practice therapy from a place that meets you where you are, client-centered and strength based. I am a strong believer in finding what works specifically for you, and I welcome feedback so we can decide if what we are doing is effective and helpful.
It is VERY important that you find a therapist that fits you. It is definitely okay to ask questions. Please do.
- Demographic Specialties: LGBT, Military/Veterans, Teens, Adults, Families.
- Treatment Specialties: click here
Fees and Payment:
TELEHEALTH THERAPY SESSIONS
- 50-minute Telehealth Session: $80.
- 50-minute Telehealth Family session: $100.
** Phone and HIPPA compliant Simple Practice Telemed App for Android and iPhone, and computers.
IN-PERSON / EXPERIENCE-BASED THERAPY SESSIONS
- 50-minute walk-talk session: $120
- 50-minute family session: $150
** If we meet at your home and you have a dog, and you want to bring your pet, please do!
- 60-minute Paddle Session: $180
**I have two boards and will give you directions on where to meet. No skill required.
- 60-minute Crocker Art Museum session is $180
** Directions will be given and admission for you is free. You may have to pay for parking outside the Crocker.
- Limited sliding scale slots are available based on need.
- Payment of fees will be due at each session.
- Cash, check and debit/credit cards are accepted.
- Payments are done via SQUARE or Credit Card Payment in your Simple Practice Client Portal.
- Insurance: I do take Medi-Cal (CA Health and Wellness and Blue Cross) through the office of Cameron Park Counseling Center. Billing done through Cameron Park Counseling for Medi-Cal.
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.